Win and Steal: Me and My Blog

Sunday 15 March 2009

Me and My Blog

My name is Fiona and I love competitions and free stuff and spend absolutely ages looking for competitions to enter and free stuff to nab. As you are reading my blog I'm guessing that you share my passion, so I would like to share all of the competitions and freebies (what I like to call steals!!) that I find, with you. I hope this will save you some of the painstaking hours that I seem to spend hunting around and that it helps a bit in the old money saving department. Good luck, enjoy, and let me know if you win!!

Please note that ALL of the freebies/competitions that I blog about are completely free, there are no hidden charges or catches whatsoever. That is another reason that I started this blog, I'm fed up with offers that claim to be free but aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment